This is the simplest vegan chocolate pudding that's perfect to keep in your fridge for those late night chocolate cravings.
14oz Package Silken Tofu
1 Cup Almond Milk (or use your favorite plant based milk)
1/2 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips (I use Lily's)
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
1. Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a double boiler over medium-low heat to melt and combine stirring regularly.
2. Once melted, turn off the heat, remove the bowl from the double boiler, and add the vanilla extract.
3. Remove the tofu from it's packaging and drain throughly.
4. Place all tofu and melted chocolate mixture into a blender and blend until smooth adding a small pinch of salt.
5. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for four hours.